testo190-T2 CFR data logger
The qualification and validation of sterilization and freeze-drying processes is subject to high requirements and is a key element of quality assurance in the pharmaceutical industry.
Our reliable and robust CFR temperature data logger supports you in meeting these requirements efficiently.
– Two long, flexible probes for precise temperature measurement in sterilization and freeze-drying applications and for determining the acclimatization time between core and outer temperature
– Durable, robust, reliably tight, even after changing the battery
– Changing the battery takes just seconds, saving time and increasing efficiency
– Simultaneous configuration and readout of several CFR data loggers via the multifunction case
Ideal for temperature monitoring in sterilization applications, in liquids or on surfaces, for example on plates in freeze-drying systems. Designed for the pharmaceutical industry, the testo 190-T2 CFR temperature data logger for sterilization and freeze-drying processes has a long, flexible probe which also enables you to measure in corners.
This is what the testo 190-T3 CFR temperature data logger offers
– High-precision: precise CFR data logger with long, rigid temperature probe (length 115 mm, Ø 3 mm), reading memory of 60,000 readings
– Slim design and long, rigid probe: with a diameter of 20 mm, the loggers are ideal for use in tight objects or cramped conditions – e.g. in bottles and cans
– Robust and durable: high-quality materials and innovative construction make the CFR data logger particularly robust and durable. Thanks to hermetically sealed measuring technology in a separate stainless steel housing, the CFR data logger impresses due to its reliability and maximum robustness
– Battery change in seconds: the practical thread enables the battery to be screwed onto the CFR data logger and changed intuitively and securely without using any tools
– Reliably tight: the CFR data logger remains 100% tight even after the batteries are changed. The battery housing is coated in highly temperature-proof polyether ether ketone (PEEK)
Flexible height: the size of the CFR data logger can vary with two different types of battery. The small battery makes the logger’s dimensions particularly compact. The larger battery (included in the scope of delivery) is suitable for measurements at low temperatures, for example in freezer systems